Along its 2000 years of history, there have been several revolutions and class conflicts in Barcelona. But since the end of the Middle Ages, revolutions, wars and internal affairs, urban reforms and social changes have shaped the future of the city and the lifes of those who have lived in.
A time travel to go over:
– The Catalan Revolt (Reapers’s War).
– The War of the Spanish Succession and Barcelona’s siege.
– The riots of the nineteenth century and the “Tragic Week”
– The revolution and the beginning of the Spanish Civil War.
– The fight against Franco in the twentieth century.